Thursday, June 3, 2010

Various Anouncements and Tidbits

Hello again, folks.

Well, this just hasn't been my morning now, hasn't it! Haha, I won't get into personal issues
( :grumbles about loosing job: ) but let's just say...UGH. Well, I think in the end, when it comes to the game, we are basically sailing smoothly, but I have a couple of announcements regarding that. So, let's get right down to the nitty gritty then, shall we.

Well, today I received the unfortunate news, via PM, that Alyx92, a member of the Fans team, had to drop out due to computer issues. It's a really frustrating circumstance, on both ends, but fortunately, I believe I've made a few minor tweaks that I believe sets everything back on course. I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of them.

First of all, this round was going to be a Double Elimination Round to begin with, so the fact that two people dropped out means we still end up with the same number of contestants we would of had otherwise going into Project Two. The thing is, this leaves the Fans outnumbered five to seven. So, to even that out, I have switched Hack2112, a member of the Favorites team who was basically a special guest star, being a judge on the popular The Imagineer competition over at WDWMagic.com. So, the teams as of now are.

Fans
-Monkey4057 (Team Leader)
-DisneySea Fan
-Twilight Roxas
-Adv Blue Dude
-MouseketeerCole
-Hack2112

Favorites
-JPhelps (Team Leader)
-Jessiestudio
-Disneylover4ever
-KingMickey
-MaterA113
-TrevorA

So, congratulations you guys. You now get to compete against each other. I'll let you finish up this last project, but please try to hurry. This thing runs on a schedule, and the sooner we can move on to Project Two, the better. I'm really hoping to get this season wrapped up by early August as to avoid any kind of school. So like I said, if you can get the project in tomorrow, that'd be killer, but don't feel rushed. Just keep in mind that you can turn it in as early as you want, and like I said, the earlier the better. One last thing, any last minute personal Blue Sky Projects that wish to be submitted must be in my PM box BEFORE the official project is turned in. Might I just say, I really like everything that's been submitted to me thus far, and I'll be sure to PM everyone my thoughts on their personal projects. I don't want to reveal who gave me a project publicly, because I don't want to narrow down who has the secret power that will be awarded to the winner after the project is turned in. So get to it guys, and let the competition REALLY begin!

-Tiki

No comments:

Post a Comment